Why can’t more talk radio and talk television be like this? Like Jian Ghomeshi of CBC, David Pakman pushes the conversation to a new level by being polite and persistent. It doesn’t hurt to have an articulate guest who’s equally devoted to truth and fairness. For a longer interview with Nica Noelle, check out the interview I did with her a few years ago right here on this podcast. Whoopi Goldberg and Elisabeth Hasselbeck, take note.
- Defending Elisabeth Hasselbeck just this once: Listen and decide for yourself
- Not the Onion: CBSNews.com turns White House security breach into bizarre “angry first lady” story
- Sheldon Whitehouse speaking truth to stupid on climate change
- Mediaite Misfires Trying to Create Fake Outrage over Chris Matthews’s Obama Quote
- Podcast Episode #7 – Maryland Delegate Heather Mizeur